Easy Peasy Vegan Banana Bread
225g Plain flour
3 heaped tsp Baking Powder
120g Brown Sugar
3 tsp Cinnamon or Mixed Spice
2 tsp Vanilla Essence
3 large Ripe Bananas
75g Vegetable/Sunflower Oil (weight)
• Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
• Mash the peeled bananas with a fork. Add oil and sugar, mix well.
• Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon, combine well.
• Add any additional ingredients (finely diced dried fruit, seeds etc).
• Bake in a loaf tin for 20 minutes / remove and cover with foil
/ Bake for another 40 minutes (approximately).
• Allow to cool before slicing. It’s delicious freshly baked but even yummier when it goes super moist the next day! Store in an air tight container.